In 1969, the Mustang Mach 1 was introduced as Ford's performance model that not only offered incredible acceleration, but also great style. One of the most recognizable features on this Mustang's long hood was the Shaker System. Give your 2005-09 Mustang an intimidating, classic look with the CDC Shaker System and its pronounced, cast aluminum hood scoop. Not only will your Mustang look better, but this component also works as a completely functional Ram Air product that will boost performance with an increase in horsepower. This product is available for the V8 and V6 models!
- Part list includes cast aluminum scoop, all the necessary hardware, duct work, instructions, and templates for an easy installation.
- The Mustang Shaker was engineered with multiple water management systems to prevent water from entering the engine, making foul-weather driving concerns obsolete.
- The CDC Mustang Shaker System utilizes the factory air box so engine flashing is not necessary.
- With a little creativity, the Shaker system can easily be adapted to most aftermarket cold air intake systems as well.
- The Shaker installs using your stock aluminum hood which has a factory-stamped recess in the hood’s inner layer. (This element was included by Ford specifically for the CDC Shaker to maintain the structural integrity of the hood after the hole has been cut).
***Not CARB approved***
WANT TO SHOW OFF THAT NEW SHAKER SYSTEM? - There's no better way to show off your new shaker AND rid yourself of that unsightly prop rod then the addition of CDC's Hood Struts system! Check it out here