NOW TAKING ORDERS!
The Group 2 kit includes wider full replacement front fenders and rear billboards which pay homage to the early 1970’s Plymouth Barracudas. We designed these parts to maintain the OE design cues and body lines all while creating an unmistakable presence with an additional 6” of width over stock which easily make room for 10” wide wheels up front and 12” wheels in the rear. The fenders have a flattened wheel arch to make the car look as though it’s lowered even at stock ride height. But our kit is not all about looking good look when you’re slammed down parked at the local car meet but to also take a thrashing on the track. The parts are manufactured in the USA using high-impact ABS made by utilizing a thermoform process which makes for a beautiful surface for easy painting and is very resilient to impact.
- Proudly Made in the USA
Q: What comes in the Box?
A: Everything you need to install!
- (2) Fenders
- (2) Rear Billboard Flares
- (4) Wheel well extensions
- Template for modification of quarter panels
- Materials to seal up exposed sheet metal after the trimming of the quarter panels
- 3M bonding tape for billboards
- Detailed Instructions
Q: What material are the parts made from?
A: High-Impact ABS.
- Will not dent
- Superb surface quality = Less prep time for paint
- Excellent paint adhesion
Q: Can I get just the rear billboards or just the fenders?
Q: How much lower are the wheel arches?
A: 2" lower than stock
- We flattened the wheel arch which gives even stock suspension cars the illusion of being 2" lower
Q: Will this fit my Challenger?
- We designed our kit to fit all 2008-2017 Challengers.
Q: What's the biggest wheel/tire combo I can use?
A: Depends on suspension set up.
- The largest we've tested is a 22"x12" (5.5" backspacing, -26 ET) wheel wrapped in a 335/25/22 tire in the rear and a 21"x10" (6" backspacing, +12.7 ET) wrapped in a 285/30/21 up front. It's possible to go wider but it depends on your suspension setup.
Q: Does the kit come with a warranty?
- We offer a 3 year/36 month limited warranty to the original owner against any manufacturing defects.
Q: How long does the kit take to install?
A: Depends on the installer.
- Need to allow time for the car to be disassembled, parts test fitted, painted, then reassembled.
Q: How much weight/size does this add to the car?
A: The kit will add 6" of overall width to the car and 38 lbs.
Q: How is the kit attached to the car?
A: The fenders are direct bolt-on replacements. Simply remove the factory fenders and install the new Fenders using the factory hardware.
- The billboards can be 3M Acrylic Foam taped, panel bonded, or mechanically fastened. (the hardware kit includes only items to 3M tape it to the vehicle.
Have CDC build your very own Group2 Challenger!!
If you would like more information on having CDC build your own Group2 Challenger Widebody at our facility in Wixom, MI, please contact us Sales@CDCdetroit.com
**PLEASE NOTE: The Group 2 Widebody Package ships via Truck Freight. Shipping cost listed is only an estimate. Shipping will be determined by location and other variables. Shipping will be adjusted at time of order entry or you may call for shipping quotes.**
3 Year Warranty - Does not cover paint