In 1969, the Mustang Mach 1 was introduced as Ford's performance model that not only offered incredible acceleration, but also great style. One of the most recognizable features on this Mustang's long hood was the Shaker System. Give your 2010 Mustang an intimidating, classic look with the CDC Shaker System and its pronounced, cast aluminum hood scoop. Not only will your Mustang look better, but this component also works as a completely functional Ram Air product that will boost performance with an increase in horsepower. This product is available for the V8 and V6 models!
- The kit includes a pre-assembled engine cover with cast aluminum scoop, all the necessary hardware, duct work, instructions, and templates for an easy installation.
- The Mustang Shaker was engineered with multiple water management systems to prevent water from entering the engine, making foul-weather driving concerns a thing of the past.
- The Ford Racing CDC Mustang Shaker System utilizes the factory air box so engine flashing is not necessary.
- The Shaker installs using your stock aluminum hood, and with a little creativity, can be adapted to most aftermarket cold air intake systems as well.
- Combine these with our Hood Struts for an instant show stopper!
GT SHAKER INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS - click here