Order is shipped very quickly. Easy and quick (30 minutes) to install. Works with standard factory bulbs or with LEDs without the need or use of additional resistors. Very well made and operates perfectly. A+ product!
First introduced in the '60s, the Ford Mustang featured three-lens, sequential taillights which not only caught people's attention, but also gave new life to the average blinker. It was not until 2010 that sequential taillights once again became a factory option on new models. Bring your '05-'09 Mustang up to speed and give the rear end a classic touch with the CDC Sequential Taillights.
- The ORIGINAL (since 1994)Sequential Taillight System by CDC is a step above!
- This set fits any 2005-2009 Mustang.
- Direct plug and play. This Sequential Taillight System requires no splicing resulting in a high tech lighting system for your rear end that installs effortlessly in minutes.
- This advanced engineered system uses brand new harnesses and sockets with a pre-programmed microprocessor that controls timing for optimum performance. It has been moisture tested and cycle tested for quality results.
- Standard with reverse circuit protection and voltage regulation, this tail light system is physically sealed to protect the electronics from any moisture. When the brake is applied the lights will sequence once and then remain illuminated until the brake pedal is released
VERY NICE PRODUCT ! VERY EASY TO INSTALL AS DESCRIBED !!!! A+ 5 STARS !!!!