Released in both 2005 and 2006 model years, the Ford GT was designed to be nearly identical to the famous GT40 race cars of the 1960s. Give your GT the final touch for the complete heritage look with the Sweet Ass Bumper Delete Package. With the deletion of the rear bumper, the rear end is cleaned up significantly, complimenting the GT's sleek body design and featuring styling very similar to the classic GT40s.
- This system was engineered to use the factory Ford Racing/Borla muffler system so no cutting or permanent modification is required.
- The CDC bumper delete can be used with any exhaust system, but your tips will need to be shortened.
The "Sweet Ass" Bumper Delete Kit is a full replacement part kit that includes;
- driver and passenger side frame horns
- carbon composite filler panel with heat shield (paint required)
- new lower mesh panel
- new shortened exhaust tips.
- Our kit does nothing for structure; the bumper is removed and not reinstalled.
- You will notice on the flier "Bumper Delete kit is for aesthetic purposes only and does not provide any rear impact protection." As for backing in to a pole – not advised.